Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
look how cute my man is fishing!!
josh
josh could fish day in and day out. He would love it if he could get paid to do it. which i guess is probably his master plan although i'm sure he's scared to tell me as much!! lol he works hard to keep us happy and healthy. I really do love this man, he's a good daddy and a wonderful husband!
me all sexy ha ha ha!!
Lesa
Last but not least I am the proud mommy of three beautiful little girls!! they are 6,5, and almost 4. I have been married for almost 8 years, and have been a stay at home mommy for most of those. I wouldn't have it any other way. I love pageants and all things Girlie (guess that's why God blessed me with all these girls!) Other than that there's not much to tell!! Enjoy our blog!!
No comments:
Post a Comment